$135 per 50-60 minute session
I accept Self Pay (All major credit or debit cards) and Cigna Healthcare Insurance coverage.
Depending on your current health insurance benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part from other insurance providers. Please contact your specific provider to verify how your plan compensates you for out of network psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include out of network mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible for out of network benefits? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
- How do I apply for Out of Network Therapy Coverage?
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you will automatically be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!